The holiday season is upon us! While most of us love the holidays and can’t wait to eat all the delicious food, drink merry drinks and party through the new year, some people are terrified for their skin! Do not be ashamed of your skin or worried about your skin this holiday season. We are bringing you a few tips to keep you looking good and feeling good!
1. First and foremost: Make sure you use your Skintactix products religiously. This means that maybe you go back to twice a day if you have backed off to once a day. This will help ensure you maximize the great anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits our products have to offer!
2. Have epsom salt on hand. This is a great product that you can do a face wash with if you have a serious break-out! Mix the epsom salt with warm water, apply to your face or your blemish and then top with Green Tea Poultice! It will hopefully kick start the healing process.
3. Hydration! Make sure you are drinking a lot of fluids to help flush out the unwanted toxins in your body…enough said!
4. Don’t put on too much make-up and be sure you wash your face at the end of the night. You may be wearing more make-up with increased events and parties. So, it is really important to wash your face before bed to get all the chemicals off your face and allow the products to really penetrate into your skin!
5. Finally - relax and enjoy yourself! Nothing creates blemishes like stress. Make sure you take some time for yourself to enjoy the lights, music and company of loved ones!
Happy Holidays from Skintactix!
This was a really fun question that we just couldn’t pass up!
Question: What ONE Skintactix product can you not live without?